Friday, January 20, 2012

Still in a holding pattern

Baby Brother is still in the hospital, although I haven't been given any updates beyond that.

I don't know if he's improving or what the prognosis is on when he'll be able to leave the hospital.

L and O have a visit tomorrow with their mom. I'm pretty sure they're expecting Baby Brother to be there, but I don't know how likely that is.

I was asked if they'd "seen the picture of him yet", but no one has sent it to me.

Reference was made to bio-mom's father visiting her in the hospital. This is the first reference I've heard of bio-mom's father in the nearly 7 months we've had his grandkids. Who is this guy?

There was a relative placement supposedly being reviewed, which would be approved this week if at all. Haven't heard a word about that, either.

I hate not knowing what's going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment